Sunday, December 13, 2015

I Never Get Used To It

We've been back for 15 days.

And I've thought about the trip.

A million times.

And missed these guys.

Like crazy.



We were a small group.

The smallest I've ever served with.

Just 11 of us.

And we became tight.

No surprise.



And going with him?

Yeah.

I loved it.




It was like going home.


And reconnecting with family.












While a few of us had been before.

Most of the team had never been to Africa.

Never seen this part of the world.

So I had the added gift.

Of seeing Segera through their eyes.

For the first time.










There were unforgettable moments.

















and great beauty.









photo by brandon bartlett

It's a strange experience.

To go there.

And come back.

Missing.

All of it.




I never get used to it.





No comments:

Post a Comment