Monday, November 16, 2015

10 Things Kenya HasTaught Me


10.  



I learned that a group of strangers traveling to the other side of the world can quickly
become close friends.
Some....in fact,
come into my life
and stay long after I return home.







9.

I learned to love hot tea.
It's amazing.





8.

I learned that children are the same.....everywhere.
Goofy.
Silly.
Sassy.
Pesky.
Unforgettable.










7.

I learned to appreciate traffic signals and stop signs.
That aren't just suggestions.





6.

I learned how resourceful people can be
to get the job done.






5.

I learned to trust Jesus more.
The 18 hour flight
is just the tip of the iceberg.




4.

I learned what it really means to be without.
It changed my view of need
and want forever.








3.

I learned that faith
has very little to do with what you have
and everything to do 
with how much room you make for Him in your life.







2.

I learned how important it is to me.
That more people go.
And see for themselves.













1.  

I learned that fear
can be a powerful obstacle.
But a life lived too safely
has it's own dangers too.










No comments:

Post a Comment