I'm taking one right now. Three weeks off.
Pretty sweet, huh? I've just started week two- and it's flying by with a high rate of speed. It's been wonderful so far.
- spent quiet time on my porch in the hammock.
- slept in a whole hour later than I do most mornings.
- gone barefoot more than usual.
- met my youngest at her favorite coffee shop to catch up on her life.
- spent the night with my newlyweds & loved on their unruly dog.
- talked & confided over a three hour lunch date with an old friend.
- enjoyed multiple chai tea lattes.
- hung out with my mama for most of a day.
- finished a mosaic.
- watched with wonder how fast my red haired grandgodson is growing!
- committed to - and have started reading all three "Hunger Games."
- gone camping at one of my favorite spots with my sweet man.
- jumped in the ocean & enjoyed the sand in my toes!
Yep. I could get used to this. Can you hear that?? The sound of me relaxing....ahhhhh. And I've still got another week & a half to go...